rock is back
rock is back
rock is back
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For all the Rockers that's our World

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Type O negative

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Gothica
Special member
Special member
Gothica

Féminin Balance Chèvre
Date de naissance : 13/10/1991

Type O negative Empty
MessageSujet: Type O negative   Type O negative Icon_minitimeMar Avr 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Type O negative TypeONegative

Type O Negative is a heavy metal band from Brooklyn, New York City. Although commonly viewed as a gothic metal band, Type O has also incorporated elements of doom metal, thrash metal, hardcore, blues, punk rock/hardcore punk, alternative rock, and progressive rock into their work, and often describe their sound as Black Sabbath-meets-The Beatles, both of whose songs they have covered. Their dramatic lyrical emphasis on themes of romance, depression, and death, (usually in tongue-in-cheek black humor), has resulted in the nickname "The Drab Four" (in homage to The Beatles "Fab Four" moniker). The band went Platinum with 1993's Bloody Kisses, and has gained an enormous underground following with seven studio albums, two best-of compilations, and concert DVDs. Their most recent album is 2007's Dead Again.

ype O Negative's members were originally in a band called Fallout, formed in the early 1980s by then-teenager Peter Steele. He was joined by fellow teens John Campos, Louie Beato, and Josh Silver. The band released one EP in 1981, titled Batteries Not Included. It enjoyed modest success on college radio. Shortly thereafter, Silver left Fallout to form Original Sin, which combined the sounds of eighties hair metal and new wave. Meanwhile, Steele went on to found the thrash metal band Carnivore. Carnivore spent much of the mid-eighties playing venues in and around the East Coast, including the now defunct CBGBs on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, and the now defunct L’amours in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. The band's lyrics were harsh and very politically incorrect, dealing with race, religion, war, and misogyny, with a sound reminiscent of speed metal mixed with hardcore break-downs and three-chord punk rock.

Following the release of their second album, Retaliation, Carnivore went on hiatus. Two years later, Steele was recruited by long-time friend, Sal Abruscato, Type O Negative's original drummer. Soon after, Silver was convinced to join, with fellow childhood friend Kenny Hickey following suit. They originally named themselves "Repulsion" and "Sub-Zero,"[1] but after an extensive search through the Yellow Pages for potential names, they realized "subzero" had already been taken. Due to the band already having the "o" negative tattoos for subzero, they decided to name the band "Type O Negative." The band released a demo, which caught the ear of executives at Roadrunner Records, a prominent American label for metal and hard rock in the late eighties and early nineties. Roadrunner signed them to a five-album record deal, and in 1991 the band quickly released their debut, Slow Deep and Hard.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
BLOODBATH
Admin
Admin
BLOODBATH

Masculin Cancer Serpent
Date de naissance : 19/07/1989
Job/hobbies : Med Student

Type O negative Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Type O negative   Type O negative Icon_minitimeMer Avr 22, 2009 10:23 am

Type O Negative?? i don't know'em but they look scary and that's good !! they sure play good music !!
http://BLOODBATH222.SKYROCK.COM
Admin(Dr.Rock)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Dr.Rock)

Masculin Vierge Dragon
Date de naissance : 08/09/1988
Job/hobbies : Med student /guitarist

Type O negative Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Type O negative   Type O negative Icon_minitimeMer Avr 22, 2009 7:54 pm

BLOODBATH a écrit:
Type O Negative?? i don't know'em but they look scary and that's good !! they sure play good music !!
brother me too i don't know them but should i say that they look so scary i LIKKKKKKKKKKKE this....
i had heard some of them songs they are damn good and i liked many songs but i loved
LOVE YOU TO DEATH
https://rock-is-back.forumactif.com
Gothica
Special member
Special member
Gothica

Féminin Balance Chèvre
Date de naissance : 13/10/1991

Type O negative Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Type O negative   Type O negative Icon_minitimeSam Avr 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Black no1 you should hear that.
That is real Gothic.. they are like old school Gothic.
The 69 eyes find inspiration in there songs
Admin(Dr.Rock)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Dr.Rock)

Masculin Vierge Dragon
Date de naissance : 08/09/1988
Job/hobbies : Med student /guitarist

Type O negative Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Type O negative   Type O negative Icon_minitimeDim Avr 26, 2009 12:10 am

Gothica a écrit:
Black no1 you should hear that.
That is real Gothic.. they are like old school Gothic.
The 69 eyes find inspiration in there songs
OK i will download it & i will give u my opinion,but us u said that's the old gothic school,& old always good
https://rock-is-back.forumactif.com
Contenu sponsorisé

Type O negative Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Type O negative   Type O negative Icon_minitime

Type O negative
Page 1 sur 1