rock is back
rock is back
rock is back
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For all the Rockers that's our World

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

My Chemical Romance

2 participants
AuteurMessage
JokFace
JokFace

Masculin Bélier Dragon
Date de naissance : 10/04/1988
Job/hobbies : Student / Play Guitar & Basket Ball

My Chemical Romance Empty
MessageSujet: My Chemical Romance   My Chemical Romance Icon_minitimeVen Mar 20, 2009 12:41 am

Très joli groupe de Punk Rock Alternatif, j'adore My Chemical Romance, et Welcome To Black Parade cyclops
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://net-sys.pro.tm
BLOODBATH
Admin
Admin
BLOODBATH

Masculin Cancer Serpent
Date de naissance : 19/07/1989
Job/hobbies : Med Student

My Chemical Romance Empty
MessageSujet: Re: My Chemical Romance   My Chemical Romance Icon_minitimeVen Mar 20, 2009 12:55 am

My Chemical Romance (commonly abbreviated to MCR) is an American rock band formed in 2001 in Jersey City, New Jersey. The band consists of five members that are Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Frank Iero, Ray Toro and Bob Bryar. Shortly after forming, the band signed to Eyeball Records and released their debut album I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love in 2002. They signed with Reprise Records the next year and released their major label debut Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge in 2004, the album was a commercial success selling over one million copies. The band followed this success with 2006's The Black Parade, featuring their hit singles, "Welcome to the Black Parade", "Famous Last Words", "I Don't Love You", and "Teenagers". The band also filmed a live DVD in Mexico City, which was released on July 1, 2008.
My Chemical Romance Club1116png.th
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://BLOODBATH222.SKYROCK.COM

My Chemical Romance
Page 1 sur 1